Ben Goethel, J.D.
Partner, Senior Wealth Strategist
Years of Experience: 13 years
- B.S., Accounting from Iowa State University
- Juris Doctorate from University of Nebraska – College of Law
Other Notable Information:
- Ben specializes in simplifying complicated advanced wealth transfer planning for Private Wealth clients. He works specifically with business owners and high-net-worth families.
- He serves on the board of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.
- In his free time, Ben enjoys a plethora of hobbies, including golf, working out, cooking, and cribbage. He delights in spending time with his wife Morgan and playing with his dogs, Reagan and Kennedy.