Founding Partner, Chief Executive Officer
Years of Experience: 33 years
- Morningside University, BA in Business Administration and BA in Mass Communication
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Other Notable Information
- Bryan and his leadership team won multiple performance-based awards at Wells Fargo.
- He was a regular instructor at Coaching with Impact Programs, designed to develop better leaders, and the Advising with Impact Program, created to deepen the advisor’s knowledge and skills.
- Bryan leads the Compensation Committee.
- Bryan brings his experiences of growing up on a Midwestern farm and running a business for 28 years to help farmers and business owners create effective estate and transition plans.