Client Relationship Specialist
- University of Nebraska—Lincoln
BS, Business Administration and Finance
- Jesus College at the University of Oxford, U.K.
Other Notable Information
- Mary studied business administration, finance, entrepreneurship, and economics at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and abroad.
- Mary was elected the first vice president of diversity, equity, and inclusion for the Panhellenic Council at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and brings a deep commitment to fostering inclusive systems and practices.
- Recognized for her exceptional leadership in promoting inclusivity within UNL’s Greek community, Mary demonstrates skillful collaboration in spearheading significant initiatives.
- A proud Omaha native, Mary actively contributes to her local community, supporting organizations like the Junior League of Omaha, the Omaha Fashion Guild, and the Omaha Symphony Orchestra.