Historical Relationship Tenure: 25 years
Years of Experience: 36 years
- Attended Midland College’s Paralegal Studies Program
- Graduate, Cannon Trust Schools I, II and III
Other Notable Information
- Michelle joined the trust department of First City National Bank in Midland, Texas, in 1985. She experienced multiple bank mergers and acquisitions but is proud to say she always went where the clients went.
- Michelle’s niche is working with institutional clients such as universities, foundations and charitable organizations.
- Complementing her niche, Michelle also specializes in working with multigenerational families and with families that have legacy assets such as oil, gas and minerals.
- Budget and bill pay expertise