Zac Ritchey, CFP®
Partner, Managing Director
Years of Experience: 10 years
- B.S., Financial Planning and Financial Management,
from Western Kentucky University, Honors College,
Summa Cum Laude Ogden Scholar Award
- Completed CRP Board Registered Program
- Zac is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM
Other Notable Information:
- Zac assists families with complex wealth in avoiding unintended consequences of critical decisions. He works with business owners and entrepreneurs to assist with multi-generational wealth transfer planning, sale transactions, complex cash flow and tax planning and intentional philanthropic planning.
- In 2022, Zac was recognized in Forbes Magazine as a Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisor, he is rated #26 in America and #1 in Nebraska
- He proudly supports a variety of organizations, including Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, and Habitat for Humanity.
- Originally from Atlanta, Zac now resides in Omaha, NE with his wife, Sarah, and their German Shorthaired Pointer, Georgia. He enjoys being an active member in his country club, upland bird hunting, deer hunting and fishing.