After we made it through a month of volatility in March, April delivered much calmer results overall and a slight glimpse of positivity. This month’s Market Insights report from our partners at Fiducient Advisors shows modest gains in a few areas. But largely, things ended where they started. Here’s what else you can expect in the report:
- Minimal changes across the fixed-income, equity and real-asset classes, including rangebound U.S bond rates.
- A steady U.S. Treasury yield curve as rates ended the quarter essentially where they started.
- Calmer fixed-income markets for April following a volatile March. Credit spreads ended the period slightly lower.
- An update to equity performance, including mostly positive returns in U.S. equities.
- The latest status of the real-asset and REIT markets, considering a weak global economic outlook and tight credit conditions.
Download your copy of the Market Insights report here.