January has come and gone, and February isn’t far behind. So what has 2023 brought for investors so far, and what learnings can we apply to what’s ahead? This month’s Market Insights report from our partners at Fiducient Advisors shows the beginnings of a market rebound after years of pandemic-driven uncertainty. Here’s what you can expect in the report:
- The latest U.S. numbers in economic growth, unemployment rate, inflation, and key economic indicators
- Fixed income performance through the end of January, including bond yields, corporate bond spreads, and a favorable long-term return outlook for fixed income
- Domestic equity returns and a historical analysis of market volatility’s effects on returns
- Equity performance in the international markets, including currency comparisons against the U.S. dollar
- The latest numbers on real asset performance in sectors like oil and gold
Download your copy of the Market Insights report here.