Inflation was top of mind at the start of 2023. We went into the year with the notion that inflation would trend lower, but that the path to reduction would be volatile. In this month’s Market Insights report from our partners at Fiducient Advisors, we certainly see those predictions play out through the close of the first quarter. And while we expect these trends to continue with ongoing uncertainty around Fed policy and the banking sector, there have been positive returns for investors who have stayed the course. Here’s more on what to expect in the report:
- An analysis of overall market themes after first quarter, including inflation perspectives and asset growth since the onset of the pandemic.
- The latest U.S. economic indicators, including resilient labor figures, shifting earnings sentiment and a shrinking U.S. dollar.
- A look back at contributing factors to first-quarter returns in the fixed income, equity and real asset classes.
- Fixed income performance through the end of March, including treasury yields, corporate market spreads and a favorable outlook for fixed income yields.
- Equity performance trends in the domestic and international markets.
- A historical review of performance in the financial markets as of the end of March.
Download your copy of the Market Insights report here.