To cap off one prolific year in Cedar Rapids, we were thrilled to welcome guests to our beautiful new home at 411 6th Ave. SE, Suite 360. Known locally as the former Smulekoff Furniture Warehouse, we are proud to be part of the revitalization of this Cedar Rapids hallmark.
Thank you to everyone who was able to help us celebrate the grand opening of our new office on Sept. 20, 2022. We were honored to have many esteemed guests, including several local vendors who helped make the event possible as well as the Metro Economic Alliance and Cedar Rapids Mayor Tiffany O’Donnell. A full photo gallery from the event is available below. (Photos by Ed and Molly Kempf of Impact Photo/Joe Photo)
At Private Wealth, we are dedicated to each community we serve. We live here. We work here. And we invest our time and resources in businesses and organizations throughout the Corridor. We believe it’s crucial that local communities have access to holistic financial and business planning expertise. While big institutions continue to pull out of our communities, we are anchoring our commitments.
We have a diverse and exceptionally talented team, many of whom have built extensive knowledge with large institutions and now wish to deliver a more personal, customized experience for our clients. Our vision to provide a comprehensive family office includes specialists in investment management, wealth and estate planning, business succession planning, natural resources, real estate management, and philanthropy.
If you’re looking for expert planning services tailored to fit the unique needs of you and your family, get in touch and plan a visit to our new Cedar Rapids location.
Thank You to Our Special Guests
Private Wealth Partners and Advisors
- Bryan Johnson, Founding Partner, CEO
- Heather Fortune Vestweber, Founding Partner
- Chris Casey, Founding Partner
- Dave Arens, Founding Partner
- Brett Halley, Founding Partner
- Kim Cappellano, Founding Partner, Director of Philanthropic Services
- Jeff Shipley, Founding Partner, President and Director of M&A
- Melissa Clines, Chief Operating Officer
- Julie Wagner, Chief Compliance Officer
- Wendy Brekken, Chief Planning Officer
- Marissa Bormann, Director of Operations
- Beth Rodriguez, Investment Research Analyst
- Tonya Weber, Senior Client Associate
- Ryan Nielsen, Associate Wealth Advisor
- Kristen Mott, Associate Wealth Advisor
Local Guests and Vendors
- Tiffany O’Donnell, Cedar Rapids Mayor
- Metro Economic Alliance
- Steve Emerson, Aspect Architecture
- Melanie Olson, Melanie By Design
- Feedwell Kitchen and Bakery
- Ed and Molly Kempf, Impact Photo/Joe Photo